- No cheating! Please do not use phones, computers, tablets, smart speakers, etc.
- Each team will have its own breakout room where they can discuss answers in private
- When you first meet your team, you'll need to choose your team name and select one team member to enter answers into our Google form.
- Each round will have 7 questions, with an additional tie breaker question in the final round.
- You will have six (6) minutes in your breakout rooms for each round.
- A separate code will be provided for each round of questions. That code will provide access to the answer sheet for the round.
- Unless specified, spelling does not matter as long as we can understand your response.
- Answers must be submitted when each breakout session is complete. You will not be able to go back to edit/change responses once you submit.
- The two teams with the most points will win prizes! In the event of a tie for first or second place, the team closer to the tie-breaker question will win.